Wednesday, February 2, 2011

How Much Does A Yonex 9900 Cost

Dance:: with me Pietragalla


The Palace, one of the wonders of wonders. A show, a solo, a creation of Pietragalla : "The Temptation of Eve" . He is 20h room fills slowly, the song echoes the vendor program, the ushers busy. I am forbidden to make images tonight, one of the first times where I'll be able to enjoy the show. I'm certainly frustrated, but I try to raise awareness that I'm not going to work tonight! My Chloe snuggled against my shoulder reading and commenting on any of these written words a note on the iPhone. Strange, naked and helpless without my bag ... Perdue, like a taste of mess pictures that I could do tonight .... like all other nights! Moving to see this design on a subject that concerns many of my days at the moment. The woman, his world, his being, his destiny, his condition ... Being a mother, being a woman, being free, being an artist ... Many hours of phone conversations ... a bridge between the south and Paris, matters grow to react.
- "eternal feminine" is a sacred energy that connects to the mystery that is her, Eve is in every woman.

Will I be smart enough to understand this show, this rich dialogue of several centuries, this tribute to all those anonymous women or celebrities who made our history?
20:30 on Palace sold out, the ushers busy more, pocketing their tips frantically while the auctioneer program became more vociferous.



The silences are scary. His breath is heartbreaking. A woman to my right is crying. Barbara is my biggest hit, I think. 22:15, Pietragalla is cheered several times.
This show was emotional, very. Rich, important, basic. But I think I liked the show "naked" without all this paraphernalia of accessories. The best is to go on stage to discover, for sure!



THE PALACE 8 RUE DU FBG MONTMARTRE 75009 PARIS 09
show until February 12, 2011, Tuesday to Saturday at 20:30
Extensions from 1 to March 12, 2011

choreography and directed by: Marie-Claude Pietragalla and Julien Derouault
costumes / masks / puppets: Johanna Hilaire - design costumes: Sylvie Lefray - Lights: Eric Valentine - Literary Manager: Jeanne Fayard - With the participation of Daniel Mesguich







0 comments:

Post a Comment