Monday, January 24, 2011

My Oovoo Webcam Isntworking

Mode: If ETAM Tales ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_txuBTB2__fE/TT3r5mFGXRI/AAAAAAAAOPs/Ui6ea5ZkTs0/s1600/etam-adelap.jpg

Fallen completely by chance while trailing on Facebook ...
Etam Lingerie Fashion Show Live Live on the official page of facebook.
21H Everything had to start ... but they're late! Then our dear Miss Agnes furniture as it may, his fur on his back, his wavy hair iron on these stilts Louboutin ... Pathetic, she plays with her friends the editors of creative ways - Kate, oh Kate Pal - reviewed by pointing tous ceux dont elle se souvient le nom…
Ils sont à la bourre et le chat en live des 51 000 personnes qui aiment ça est des plus croustillant. Je n'ai pu me résoudre à zapper alors faute d'avoir reçu mon invitation ou d'avoir eu le courage de braver les vigils du Grand Palais , je me suis résolue à appliquer le pomme-Cap-4 de mon clavier pour en capturer toute cette émotion!!
Le Show commence avec une demi-heure de retard, rien d'extraordinaire, c'est monnaie courante lors des défilés, et des concerts. Oui, des concerts, parce que justement la première à arriver sur scène c'est la superbe Beth Ditto de Gossip, les mannequins finally wander.
Etam, Etam, Etam ... as I remember, Etam, yes I remember I had turned 15, was shopping in the metro or RER, right? And where are we? the Grand Palace? before an audience of celebrities, from fashion editors ... but in their editorials, they are shopping Etam, Really?
Yes, that's not bah after Joe Starr appeared with Pose ton Gun the messages are packaged on cat! Then The Kills - Kate you see me there, I'm right? -
BOY And yes, in person BOY GEORGE my idol ... Glad to see him again ... but here, where I do not understand. In fact I do not understand, I did not understand this show, this brand, this concert ...



http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_txuBTB2__fE/TT3r6bh9i1I/AAAAAAAAOPw/GsYskQdiXOI/s1600/etam-adelap2.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment