Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Hernia Hiatal Clear Mucus

AUTOPSY A BIKE CHEAP!


I had a chance last week to find a cruiser style bike in ads kijiji Montreal for $ 85. The chances of finding a bike like this are rare, especially in the middle of winter. This is the first time I touch a Huffy American and I know very well that this is not a high end bike. In wanting to remove the wings, I had to first remove the wheels. By removing the front wheel, I heard a noise from loss of the ball bearing of the fork ... it sounded pretty dry!

Indeed, I disassembled the fork for me to realize that there is not a drop of grease throughout the assembly. I then inspected the rotation of the pedals to make the same discovery. No fat Pantoute! This bike has never had an interview and it is quite recent. It surprises me because in general the same old bike "cheap" has a remaining fat at these locations. Bearings wrong, or not greased slow the bike and makes it harder to pedal. If you must buy a bike in a large chain in the kind of it, allow an amount for inspection and preparing your local bike shop. The chance to buy a bike in this condition in a store is almost nonexistent.

Finally, this bike will be changed to "custom" and is ultimately a blank canvas that will be improved over time.

the next

Gerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment